500 Internal server error response when you click a link from email sent via mautic

Hi escopecz, we just send an email to ourselves for testing and we are getting 500 internal server error upon clicking the link from the email. Here’s what i got in the logs.

/var/www/mautic/app/logs/

[2016-10-06 14:34:20] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMException: “The EntityManager is closed.” at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php line 129 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMException(code: 0): The EntityManager is closed. at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php:129)"} []

[2016-10-06 15:50:52] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /admin/config.php” at /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 352 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /admin/config.php at /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:352)"} []

if you need other information…please tell me

Hi escopecz, we just send an email to ourselves for testing and we are getting 500 internal server error upon clicking the link from the email. Here’s what i got in the logs.

/var/www/mautic/app/logs/
[2016-10-06 14:34:20] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMException: “The EntityManager is closed.” at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php line 129 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMException(code: 0): The EntityManager is closed. at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php:129)"} []
[2016-10-06 15:50:52] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /admin/config.php” at /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 352 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /admin/config.php at /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:352)"} []

if you need other information…please tell me