My Mautic version is: 3.3.2
My PHP version is: 7.4.16
My Database type and version is: Mysql 5.6.43
My problem is:
I have been unable to solve this issue for over four days now. I am getting 500 internal server error on my email links whenever I try to track page visits or link clicks on a double opt-in on boarding campaign. It’s good to note the error is only occurring when I am trying to track page visits or link clicks. Without tracking the error is not occurring.
What is confusing is that the error clears after refreshing the page or clicking the link again. A normal opt-in lead is unlikely to click the same link twice or refresh the page after receiving the 500 internal server error.
I have hosted mautic on shared hosting with a litespeed server. I replicated the campaign in namecheap shared hosting with a none litespeed server and the error still occurred. Upon looking at error logs I am not seeing anything.
These errors are showing in the log:
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
- Clearing cache.
- Eliminating foreign characters and emoji’s on my url, page title and the landing page
- Deactivating and uninstalling the WP Mautic wordpress plugin and activating it again.
- Using Mautic internal landing pages
- Masking my link with bitly
- Increasing my PHP memory limit
- Increasing my php post max limit
- Tracking of users with no cookie present setting is set to yes
I have tried literally everything I could think of. Kindly assist.