Links in emails not tracking, not redirecting

Hello, I’ve searched for a few weeks now for a solution to this problem and would love some direction / help if anyone’s solved a similar issue. I recently started using Mautic 2.1.1 and everything works extremely well except for one massive issue I’m facing:

When I send emails through a campaign, the links within the emails change to tracking links, but clicking on the links will take me to a 404 page.

In addition to this, no matter how many links are clicked (I’m signed out of mautic when testing, and have tried various devices), there is no tracking data available.

It seems like something is getting lost in the translation to the tracking link, the click-through isn’t happening correctly and no data is recorded for the link click.

I admit I’m very new to Mautic, so it’s entirely possible I’ve overlooked or screwed something up, but I’ve scoured this forum and the mautic github for any ideas. Emails do send, it’s just the links that aren’t working correctly. Any suggestions?

Some info:

Mautic 2.1.1

Dreamhost (shared server)

PHP 5.6 and 7.0

I’ve cleared my mautic cache, I’ve logged out of mautic to test links, I’ve tried other links in the email, nothing working so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello, I’ve searched for a few weeks now for a solution to this problem and would love some direction / help if anyone’s solved a similar issue. I recently started using Mautic 2.1.1 and everything works extremely well except for one massive issue I’m facing:

When I send emails through a campaign, the links within the emails change to tracking links, but clicking on the links will take me to a 404 page.
In addition to this, no matter how many links are clicked (I’m signed out of mautic when testing, and have tried various devices), there is no tracking data available.

It seems like something is getting lost in the translation to the tracking link, the click-through isn’t happening correctly and no data is recorded for the link click.

I admit I’m very new to Mautic, so it’s entirely possible I’ve overlooked or screwed something up, but I’ve scoured this forum and the mautic github for any ideas. Emails do send, it’s just the links that aren’t working correctly. Any suggestions?

Some info:
Mautic 2.1.1
Dreamhost (shared server)
PHP 5.6 and 7.0

I’ve cleared my mautic cache, I’ve logged out of mautic to test links, I’ve tried other links in the email, nothing working so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am having the same issue. When I get the email all links are translated to “http://localhost/…”

anybody can help?

Have a look here for the 404 problem: https://mautic.org/community/index.php/5944-e-mail-open-tracking-404