Link redirect not working

Hello colleagues,

I am having problems with Mautic trackable links.

I have noticed that when “Disable trackable urls” option is turned off and I send an email campaign to my leads with links - they can not open it because Mautic do not redirects it to specific page. It just lands on Mautic page. (mautic.mydomain.eu)

And the strange part is: if I check it from my server - I can open those links (redirect works).

I am using Sendgrid to send emails.

Now I can send campaigns only to track opens but not link clicks :(

Maybe someone has any ideas of solving the problem?

Hello colleagues,

I am having problems with Mautic trackable links.
I have noticed that when “Disable trackable urls” option is turned off and I send an email campaign to my leads with links - they can not open it because Mautic do not redirects it to specific page. It just lands on Mautic page. (mautic.mydomain.eu)

And the strange part is: if I check it from my server - I can open those links (redirect works).

I am using Sendgrid to send emails.
Now I can send campaigns only to track opens but not link clicks :frowning:

Maybe someone has any ideas of solving the problem?

@vytautas.gircys
What is your mautic version ?
Where you install mautic?
Your mautic self hosted or cloud?
Have you set up cron jobs ?

Does log says any error

@bizcrony Hello,

I believe that it is 2.0.
Mautic is installed in self hosted domain.
And cron jobs are already set up

@vytautas.gircys anything in log?

@bizcrony

[2017-12-11 14:11:56] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined index: fax - in file /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Entity/CustomFieldRepositoryTrait.php - at line 311 [] []

@vytautas.gircys you should update your mautic in fact, where I can get your Ftp?

@bizcrony Sorry but my system administrator won’t let me share our ftp. :frowning:

@vytautas.gircys team viewer?