500 Internal Server Error

Hi.

I tried to update Mautic from 1.4 to 2.2 a while back.I used the Frontend notification in the dashboard to start the process.

But i got an error when migrating the database. Then my mautic stopped working completely.

Then I rolled back to my previous mautic and restored the database from the backup.

But since then, although all my data is there, i cant create new contacts or emails. Always get the Uh-oh i broke it error.

I tryed following every step in this guide: https://johnlinhart.com/blog/uh-oh-mautic-upgrade-was-not-successful

But i get the following error when i try to force the update of my database:

An exception occurred while executing ‘ALTER TABLE mautic_categories CHANGE id id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL’:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General Error: 1833 Cannot change colmn ‘id’ : used in a foreign key constraint ‘FK_25CCA0112469DE2’ of table ‘academiadelide03.mautic_campaigns’

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Here´s the Log:

[2016-12-22 14:06:37] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: An exception occurred while executing ‘ALTER TABLE mautic_categories CHANGE id id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL’: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1833 Cannot change column ‘id’: used in a foreign key constraint ‘FK_25CCA0112469DE2’ of table ‘academiadelide03.mautic_campaigns’ (uncaught exception) at /home/academiadelideres/www/mkt/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 while running console command doctrine:schema:update [] []

Hi.

I tried to update Mautic from 1.4 to 2.2 a while back.I used the Frontend notification in the dashboard to start the process.
But i got an error when migrating the database. Then my mautic stopped working completely.
Then I rolled back to my previous mautic and restored the database from the backup.
But since then, although all my data is there, i cant create new contacts or emails. Always get the Uh-oh i broke it error.
I tryed following every step in this guide: https://johnlinhart.com/blog/uh-oh-mautic-upgrade-was-not-successful
But i get the following error when i try to force the update of my database:
An exception occurred while executing ‘ALTER TABLE mautic_categories CHANGE id id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL’:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General Error: 1833 Cannot change colmn ‘id’ : used in a foreign key constraint ‘FK_25CCA0112469DE2’ of table ‘academiadelide03.mautic_campaigns’

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Here´s the Log:
[2016-12-22 14:06:37] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: An exception occurred while executing ‘ALTER TABLE mautic_categories CHANGE id id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL’: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1833 Cannot change column ‘id’: used in a foreign key constraint ‘FK_25CCA0112469DE2’ of table ‘academiadelide03.mautic_campaigns’ (uncaught exception) at /home/academiadelideres/www/mkt/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 while running console command doctrine:schema:update [] []