A Mautic Installation service?

I am facing difficulty installing Mautic. I am no coder. There are some errors, I do not understand.

I was wondering, wouldn’t it be a great idea to offer Mautic installation as a service?

If there already is one that I am unaware of, could you link me to it?

I am facing difficulty installing Mautic. I am no coder. There are some errors, I do not understand.

I was wondering, wouldn’t it be a great idea to offer Mautic installation as a service?

If there already is one that I am unaware of, could you link me to it?

I’ve seen offers on fiverr for installation. I can’t tell you whether they are good at it or not.

You can also apply for the hosted version from mautic.com.

I used a guy on Fiverr who had Mautic in his list of skills. He wasted a lot of my money and time, copped an attitude, and in the end, I gave up on him.

I sent him a detailed list of instructions, including the fact that I was using the SES Oregon server. He set stuff up on the wrong server, I had to correct him. Then he tried to complete steps I’d already told him I’d completed (in the written instructions).

Then he copped an attitude when he needed to do stuff again, as it was wrong. I just decided to write it off. If you’re considering using someone from Fivver, PM me, and I’ll tell you his user name.
Keith

I know im offer the Installation service to a lot of people here and some of those reach Fiver and come back to my crying. You paid for what you get.

Been warned by a lot of people to steer clear of fiver unless its something very simple. Upwork seems to be better but it costs more. Maybe suggest it on the job thread?

You’re going to struggle with this. We do Mautic installation and configuration - but ONLY on our servers, which now play nicely with Mautic. This is only after endless (and ongoing) tweaking over a nine month period. I can almost guarantee you that most servers will not run Mautic without a ton of screwing around to get it working. That will be why your Fiverr guys, etc can’t do it. Even highly competent people throw their hands up in the air with this. It is difficult.

There is no real guide for server configuration with Mautic and it seems that the vast majority of Mautic problems we’ve ever had get down to server config issues. I’ve tried to get some interest going on Github to create a thorough Server Configuration Guide, but it seems that nobody in the dev community is interested. Truthfully, we’ve made some many tweaks to our server that I can’t begin to recall them all, otherwise I’d create the guide myself.

Good luck finding somebody competent.

True I have install and Setup Mautic for a lot of people and companies and all the servers environment is differents from shared, VPS, Amazon AWS etc) is important hired the right person with proof of system installation and setup.

@unify ify which guy on fiverr did you use. A guy on fiverr helped me with an issue I had where mautic was not sending emails. It took him a few days but he was able to fix it. It has to do with my landing page builder .
Mautic is a love hate relationship it is a very powerful tool once you pass the road block.
I gave up on mautic but I am coming back to it because it is intelligent when it comes to marketing. Marketing segmenting taging …understanding your customer is key in any business. also the deliverability rate using amazon aws is fantastic.

I pray this time I find a pro to install and configure it on my vps