Mautic Installation Service?

Hi Ninjoan,

Do you offer a Mautic installation service?

I’ve been trying to get it set up myself. I have a few installations, and one thing or another doesn’t work on all of them.

The Thrive Themes API won’t connect on one, I get a “CSRF token is invalid” error on the other, and so on.

I don’t have any real contacts or emails in Mautic, so I’d rather start from scratch, on a server that is known to be set up properly for Mautic.

Keith

PS: If you don’t do it yourself, can you recommend someone?

Hi Ninjoan,
Do you offer a Mautic installation service?
I’ve been trying to get it set up myself. I have a few installations, and one thing or another doesn’t work on all of them.
The Thrive Themes API won’t connect on one, I get a “CSRF token is invalid” error on the other, and so on.

I don’t have any real contacts or emails in Mautic, so I’d rather start from scratch, on a server that is known to be set up properly for Mautic.
Keith

PS: If you don’t do it yourself, can you recommend someone?

Hello , yes i offer that services.

Question what is the name of “server that is known to be set up properly for Mautic”

Lol,
Yes, that is the question. What is the server that is known to be set up properly for Mautic?
I guess there isn’t one. And server configuration is not a skill of mine.
That’s why I could use your services.

I’ll tell you my situation, and perhaps you can let me know if it’s something you would like to do, and how much you would charge for it.

I have a domain for my Mautic install, hosted on InMotion hosting (I’d be willing to move it, it that would make things easier).

I have three web sites, all hosted on Siteground, on which I’d like to use Mautic. I’m using ThriveThemes for all 3 sites, ThriveThemes has an API to connect to Mautic.

I was planning on using Amazon SES to send emails, but again, if something else is easier, I’m open to it.

I’ve installed Mautic a few times, but each time, something doesn’t work quite right. On my current install, the Thrive API refuses to connect correctly. It’s worked for me on other installs. And the latest upgrade seems to have not taken properly, as I can’t go to the email section of the menu.

Here’s what I’m shooting for. . .

A working version of Mautic, hooked up to my 3 domains via API, sending email properly, and everything functioning as intended. I don’t care if that’s achieved through a repair of the current install, or a fresh install.

Is that something you’d like to take on? If so, how much would you charge?

Sincerely,
Keith Livingston

Ok i think you have a special Mautic hosting lol no problem

Yes im able to help you with this i charge $500 USD by Paypal and this will include:

• Setup Servers (server that i have access via CLI (NOT shared hosting shit)
  • Setup Amazon SES to work with your Mautic.
  • Optimized the server for Mautic with my best knowloged
  • Optional if you dont want Amazon SES we can use Sparkpost ( this is good but if is not setup correct the account will be cancel)

I wish I had special Mautic hosting!
Ninjoan, $500 is out of my budget. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your posts in the Mautic community.
Keith

Lets do this for $400 and i will recommend a good hosting framework for you and setup Mautic on that framework.

Ninjoan,
Sorry for the delay. How much would the hosting framework cost me per month?
Keith

Is only one time feed only. I’m not going to charge you each month

Then, I guess I don’t understand what this is (Setup Servers (server that i have access via CLI (NOT shared hosting shit)

I don’t pay for the servers monthly? Who owns them?
Keith

Yes im able to help you with this i charge $400 USD by Paypal and this will include:

• Setup Servers (server that i have access via CLI (NOT shared hosting shit) VPS, AWS, AZURE Servers you own this server you will pay to the providers, not to me.
  • Setup Amazon SES to work with your Mautic.
  • Optimized the server for Mautic with my best knowloged
  • Optional if you dont want Amazon SES we can use Sparkpost ( this is good but if is not setup correct the account will be cancel)

[quote=26320:@unify]Then, I guess I don’t understand what this is (Setup Servers (server that i have access via CLI (NOT shared hosting shit)

I don’t pay for the servers monthly? Who owns them?
Keith[/quote]
You need to get a hosting services provider can be Amazon AWS, Windows Azure, VPS.

Mautic don’t play well with shared hosting i can setup Mautic on a shared hosting but you will end with problems and the system will stop working in the end.