You seem to have a good knoweledge of Mautic. Are you using Mautic yourself for sending email to customers?
Would you or do you know of anyone else who we can hire to help us get everything setup and working on a server. We want to use Mautic and Amazon SES for sending. We have a large list of 350,000 we want to bring over from a new system. We want to get setup the right way and get a good start with things. So, instead of setting it up ourselves and going through all the learning process we are looking for someone who is really good with Mautic that we can hire to get us started.
- We have approval from Amazon SES for both their West Cost and East Coast site for sending 500,000 a day which is more than we currently need.
- We have a Windows server but I’m thinking it may be to hard or unreliable to try doing it on Windows. So, we could get a virtual server somewhere, maybe you have a company you like to use that we could then set everything up on it.
Yes, I could probably install it myself but I want to make sure everything is done the right way and you seem to have a lot of knowledge of Mautic and how it all works. We would need it setup to send through Amazon SES. We want a dedicated IP and will do a domain name or sub.domain name if that works. Because we have a large list we don’t want to take any chances of some small mistake really messing things up.
- Our goal is to start sending our weekly newsletters out from Mautic instead of the mailing service FeedBlitz.com that we have used for about 6 years now.
Here is how I see it.
- Pay you one time fee to help us get everything setup correctly and get us through our first newsletter.
- Future support as needed. We want someone we can go to who knows how to fix things if we ever run into problems. I see this as pay you for your time as needed.
- Future projects. If you are good at scripting and integrating with APIs I could see us hiring you for future projects as needed on a fee basis.
My cell number is: 623-399-0918
Email: KenMcGinnis@LegacyFamilyTree.com great for chat’s or video hangout