Contract work?

Will you or do you know of anyone else who we can hire to help us get everything setup and working on our site. We want to use Mautic and Amazon SES for sending. We have a large list of 350,000 we want to bring over from a new system. We want to get setup the right way and get a good start with things.

Have you ever set it up on a Windows 2012 server?

Hi, Still hoping you have some time to talk. I’d really like to hire you to help us get things setup.

KenMcGinnis@LegacyFamilyTree.com
623-399-0918 cell

Are you available at all this evening or tomorrow? If not then lets try to do a skype call on Monday.

I just saw this message. I wish they would email me when you replied.

Here is my contact info so we don’t have to use this forumn.

KenMcGinnis@LegacyFamilyTree.com
623-399-0918 cell
Skype but don’t usually have it running since I mostly use Google hangouts. I’ll leave Skype running for now.

We are looking at Mautic because we don’t want to pay $500/month or more for other mail services. We have some money for up-front work you would do and would love to have an expert when needed for fixing things or helping us with items when needed.

We are a genealogy software company http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
We also are the leading genealogy training company. http://www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com

We send a weekly newsletter to 320,000 subscribers.
We also send about once a month to our product watch list of about 360,000 subscribers.
The subscribers for the two lists are the same customers just two different lists we have them on so most are overlap.

I’d love it on one of our windows server so I could do database backups on a regular basis (dump’s of the database). I’m not very good on linux servers but we do have a guy that does a lot of work on those for us. So, I’d be open to linux server if it comes to that.

We currently use FeedBlitz.com for sending our emails and have used them for years. We export email addresses from our sales tool and import those into FeedBlitz any newly added subscribers. In the future it would be nice to have this automated by API’s but we haven’t had time to work on that. For now we would continue with imports but would love help automating this process in the future.

I have an East Coast and West Coast Amazon SES accounts with approval to send way more than we currently send. We haven’t started any sending with them yet. We got this approval by asking and explaining who we are and what we want to do. I was trying for just the West Coast account but ended up with both East and West being approved.

We have one guy that writes all the newsletters and schedules then for sending.

We have another employee who monitors all the replys to the list even though we tell them not to reply to the list so we can handle any complaints or help them change subscriptions, etc.

We would want you to get everything setup and working and do it the right way so when we start sending emails out we don’t run into problems.

Our current FeedBlitz account we have some extra custom fields like which version of the software they own and a few other things like that we want to track. The purpose of these extra fields are so we can split the list and mail to just those who haven’t upgraded to the newest version yet.

I like what I read about Mautic and would love to get drip marketing setup. We have never done this and maybe you could help us figure this out and how we could improve our sales by inviting those who watch a webinar or download software or visit certain pages to get a few emails sent to them prompting them to come back and subscribe or buy.

I don’t want to spend a bunch of time trying to figure out why emails are bouncing or why we are being blocked and would love to have someone who could help us stay out of trouble and to do things right as we go.

Will you or do you know of anyone else who we can hire to help us get everything setup and working on our site. We want to use Mautic and Amazon SES for sending. We have a large list of 350,000 we want to bring over from a new system. We want to get setup the right way and get a good start with things.
Have you ever set it up on a Windows 2012 server?