Looking for someone to setup Mautic

We are looking for someone who can setup mautic fully and integrate with our db. Send me dm for the details.

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in the open position. If the opportunity is still available, I would appreciate it if you could contact me via Email or Skype.

Email: seth@cisinlabs.com

Thank you.

Best regards,

Seth R

I can help with setting up and communicating with your database. I’ll also give you a bonus script that will automatically install Mautik for you.

Telegram: @EmailBoss

Hi

In case you dont want to deal with the technical side of things, we offer a very flexible managed Mautic hosting at Aivie with additional features. We take care of the technical side for you and provide you with support and services on top of that.

Greetings
Adrian

1 Like

Hello, Mark from PalmBeachSoftware.com located in South Florida. We have been in business since 1987. We can certainly get this work done for you, we’ve done many Mautic installations, we work EST hours and you will be working directly with our engineers that are also local here in FL.

We can get things setup on your server, or we can host it and manage it for you as well. I also do coaching and training on marketing with Mautic if you need that type of support as well.

Why don’t we connect over a Zoom call and I can show you a couple of our implementations that we have done, and we can discuss how we can truly help you out.

My email is “Mark@PalmBeachSoftware.com”, phone: 561-572-0233

Thanks,
Mark Turkel
CEO, Palm Beach Software Design, Inc.
Author, “Software Development Playbook”

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

hey i will help you set mautic with smtp
get in touch with me at codermails