? About Amazon SES & G Suite

Hi, I’m just getting started with self-hosted Mautic. I’m familiar with setting up Amazon SES for sending. But I’m not sure about the bounce handling issue. I use G Suite gmail for my domain (one account, using several aliases for email addresses) I read a tutorial that was linked from a conversation on this forum and it was talking about setting up “folders” on an email account for checking for bounces. My question is about G Suite Gmail. As most know, Gmail doesn’t use “folder”, they use “labels” Can I still use my G Suite account for setting up bounce handling? If not, would I be allowed to use just a regular gmail or other provider email account not related to my domain?

Hi, I’m just getting started with self-hosted Mautic. I’m familiar with setting up Amazon SES for sending. But I’m not sure about the bounce handling issue. I use G Suite gmail for my domain (one account, using several aliases for email addresses) I read a tutorial that was linked from a conversation on this forum and it was talking about setting up “folders” on an email account for checking for bounces. My question is about G Suite Gmail. As most know, Gmail doesn’t use “folder”, they use “labels” Can I still use my G Suite account for setting up bounce handling? If not, would I be allowed to use just a regular gmail or other provider email account not related to my domain?

I’m following along. Down to step 3.
Is it ok that this path mailer/amazon/callback doesn’t exist when I look at the folders via FTP?

Also, is that all that needs to be done? I don’t have to set up a separate email address for bounces or anything like that?

Thank you for the clarification on the pseudo URL.

What does MAIL FROM mean? I already added the email address that I will be sending emails from. Is MAIL FROM something differnet?

No it’s not that… I’ve just read a lot of documentation and sometimes get lost in it, or overwhelmed. Thank you for the link, I will read into it.