About dates

Hi everyone!

I have Mautic set to use Spanish Language, and I would like to show dates in Spanish format(13 de mayo de 2015 15:38 ) instead of standard English format (May 13, 2015 3:38 pm UTC)

Please, does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi everyone!
I have Mautic set to use Spanish Language, and I would like to show dates in Spanish format(13 de mayo de 2015 15:38 ) instead of standard English format (May 13, 2015 3:38 pm UTC)
Please, does anyone know how to do that?
Thanks in advance!!

I’ve tried to do it setting the Default Date Format to “j F Y g:i a” but months are ever in English and this config doesn’t apply for the dates shown in data-graphics and reports.

Hey Roman,

I made a research about how to make dates translatable. PHP doesn’t make it very pleasant. It will be time-consuming and there are more needed features to focus on at this moment. Could you please create a GitHub issue / feature request (https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues) so someone will get back to it?

Thanks excopecz, the feature is now registered in GitHub !

Do you think that it’s possible to translate month names editing any files and translating them manually?

I’ve tried to do that translating some files, but without success. Probably I didn’t found the right files for that…

Also, I would like to know if it possible edit any file to configure that weeks must start on Monday in the Calendar.

Any help will be appreciated!

Is there any update with this issue?