Add Negative Condition to Segments Condition

My idea is: to allow users to allow negative segments. For example, contact is in prospects segment, but not in segment1, segment2, segment3.

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea: all users that are using segment conditions to execute actions.

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: I have several use cases that would benefit from this feature specificaly for drip campaigns and prospecting.

Any code or resources to support this idea:

Are you willing to work on this idea?:Sure.

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further? A brief run down of how the campaign builder works in relation to bundles.

Hi @ricksimnett, I think what you are asking for is already possible in Mautic 4. Just use the including/excluding operator.

1 Like

yes. this already exists. :slight_smile:
I use this a lot

Hey Guys,
Sorry I wasnt more clear. I didnt mean to be able to exclude users based on segment filters.

What I meant was in a campaign - as a conditional - we have the condition Contact Segments.

The segments specified there only evaluate to true if the contact is in the defined segments. My request is to add a negative operator there so users (including myself) can have a condition like contact IN [segment1, segment2, segment3] but not IN [segment4, segment5, segment6].