Adwords Integration

Has anyone had success with Google Adwords integration? If so what are you doing is there a product?

Has anyone had success with Google Adwords integration? If so what are you doing is there a product?

I am trying to figure out a way to make Adwords fire the conversion script but without having to use a thank you page. My scenario is a bit more complicated because my forms will run inside of an html element in UnBounce. Second, we are using a two step form with the first step gathering just basic info for users to opt into a marketing flow (email, first and last name). Then the second step is for users desiring to see a demo and receive pricing (they have to add their phone number and company name). In this scenario it isn’t easy to use a custom thank you URL for the embedded Mautic form. I am going to try and place the Adwords conversion script into Google Tag Manger using a special firing rule but since I am not using a custom thank you page it is not as easy as just creating a REGEX to match “thank” in the URL. Any ideas anyone?