Amazon SNS Subscription Confirmation Throws error in Mautic : Requested a non-existent service

Hi Guys

I’ve been trying to configure my email bounces with Amazon, following the Amazon WebHook instructions here

My problem is that I am unable to confirm the subscription. The status stays on PendingConfirmation

amazon_webhook_6.png

The error log in Mautic shows the following:

Quote:
mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionExceptionServiceNotFoundException: "You have requested a non-existent service "swiftmailer.mailer.transport.smtp"." at /mautic_site/public_html/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php line 305 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException(code: 0): You have requested a non-existent service "swiftmailer.mailer.transport.smtp". at /home/websites/content/mautic_site/public_html/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php:305)"} []

Any help would be much appreciated.

regards,
Andrew

Mautic version 2.4.0
(we've had this error for the last 3 versions)

Hi Guys

I’ve been trying to configure my email bounces with Amazon, following the Amazon WebHook instructions here

My problem is that I am unable to confirm the subscription. The status stays on PendingConfirmation

The error log in Mautic shows the following:

Any help would be much appreciated.

regards,
Andrew

Mautic version 2.4.0
(we’ve had this error for the last 3 versions)

It doesnt work for me either. I am getting the same error after configuring SNS topic. :confused:

[mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionExceptionServiceNotFoundException: “You have requested a non-existent service “swiftmailer.mailer.transport.smtp”.”

It would be awesome if Mautic could work exactly like Sendy.co using Amazon SES API instead of SMTP.

Any way to fix this?

I encountered the exact same problem. I followed the steps explained within the Documentation but get a ton of these errors:

[2017-01-06 00:59:56] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionExceptionServiceNotFoundException: “You have requested a non-existent service “swiftmailer.mailer.transport.smtp”.” at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php line 305 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException(code: 0): You have requested a non-existent service “swiftmailer.mailer.transport.smtp”. at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php:305)"} []

And the subscription status within Amazon SNS stays on “pending”

Same issue here. Anyone has a fix for this?

not on my side. I still have this issue

Same Issue here updated my from an old version and have three other Mautic installations 2.7.1 that has the exact same error.

Ok I got the same problem since I switched to send with postfix instead of sending directly from Mautic to Amazon SES, You can use the old way if you use postfix to send your emails thru to Amazon. Just setup an email-box called bounce@yourdomain.com and let Amazon SNS send all the bounced emails to that one.

Follow this article
https://medium.com/@AndreiVoica/how-to-integrate-mautic-with-amazon-ses-7fe066e9131c

I also have this problem, anyone found the solution?

Same problem here when sending via Amazon SES.