Are you available for hire?

Hi there

I’m looking for someone to provide support to one of our developers. Ideally I’d like to just pay by the hour (or part therof) for Skype chat.

Our plan is to clone the Vtiger plugin and write a new one that syncs with the CONTACT module, rather than the LEADS module, as is currently the case.

We have a prototype working outside of Mautic currently, we’d like to convert it to a plugin and leverage the field mapping, Vtiger authentication, etc that already exists in the current Vtiger plugin.

Are you open to this? If so, can you let me know the hourly rate?

Justin

Hi there

I’m looking for someone to provide support to one of our developers. Ideally I’d like to just pay by the hour (or part therof) for Skype chat.

Our plan is to clone the Vtiger plugin and write a new one that syncs with the CONTACT module, rather than the LEADS module, as is currently the case.

We have a prototype working outside of Mautic currently, we’d like to convert it to a plugin and leverage the field mapping, Vtiger authentication, etc that already exists in the current Vtiger plugin.

Are you open to this? If so, can you let me know the hourly rate?

Justin

I’m afraid I’m looking for a developer. But thank you for responding. Do you know any devs with good Mautic experience who might want to help us?

Thank you. I’m reaching out to them!