Automate Mutiple Instance Creation

We have a need to create multiple instances of Mautic on the fly, preferable cloud hosted (AWS). Where a user could log onto a dashboard on our website, click a button, and our backend would spin up a new instance and return enough information to access that instances API (for SSO, adding Contacts and Campaigns). Could anyone point me to a provider, host, script or piece of code that could help me see if this is possible? Thanks

eric - thanks for the reply. I’ll follow up with an email.

buckhornmktg - That agency version looks interesting. We would be interested in looking at your automation. I’ll contact you directly. Looking forward to talking to you about it.

Send me an email - might have a solution depending on your exact needs - eric.ollis [at] gmail.com

I just posted videos on how we handle this.
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/4676-manage-multiple-mautic-installations-agency-saas

We have a need to create multiple instances of Mautic on the fly, preferable cloud hosted (AWS). Where a user could log onto a dashboard on our website, click a button, and our backend would spin up a new instance and return enough information to access that instances API (for SSO, adding Contacts and Campaigns). Could anyone point me to a provider, host, script or piece of code that could help me see if this is possible? Thanks