How can I use Mautic for Multiple Agency

I want to give the power of Mautic to inbound marketing agencies, here in my country. I work with multile marketing agencies who are looking for this kind of solution.

So, my question is; can I have single account with Mautic where I can create multiple Mautic services for the digital marketing agencies.

I want to give the power of Mautic to inbound marketing agencies, here in my country. I work with multile marketing agencies who are looking for this kind of solution.
So, my question is; can I have single account with Mautic where I can create multiple Mautic services for the digital marketing agencies.

It’s on the way.
https://www.allyde.com/blog/marketer-corner/calling-all-agencies

In the meantime you can set up multiple instance of mautic using subdomains and/or subdirectories and multiple databases.

E.g.

yourdomain.com/agency1
yourdomain.com/agency2
or
agency1.yourdomain.com
agency2.yourdomain.com

I’m available for consulting if you need help with this. Just send me a message hello@buckhorn.marketing. I already provide fantastic hosting and I can do this in a slightly different way. I can create multiple private cloud instances of mautic which is beneficial for performance and security reasons. You can also use the agency’s domain if wanted. E.g. m.agency1.com or mautic.agency1.com.

Looking forward to the agency version :slight_smile:

Likewise :slight_smile:

Am following on this, been eager to ask for this too

@buckhornmktg - do you still offer consulting for setting up separate instances of this? I’ve got a couple dedicated servers and about 160 sites total between the two servers. Don’t need to roll this out to all of the sites, but a nice chunk of them.

@theatereleven Yes, we do. I’m sending you a PM.

Hi, I run a small product marketing agency and I am interested in this “agency” model. Do you think you could help me as well?

@vascoas What VM services are you using?

@shoeshine google compute engine (VMs from the google cloud). Although not required, it’s best for performance if the VMs are in the same data center as the database.

installing mautic in sub domains has issues with linking to external sources. Been having this problem since and till now not fixed

@harukim I’ve mautic installed for multiple sub domains as I described without any issue.

Hi,
Is there any solution to have this nice software working like you said as an agency ?
This true I can just install it on differents folders (and different SGBD) but maybe there is a better solution !
I just installed it so I do not know better.

Thank you in advance !

What we do is:
(1) use a shared hosted provided database (in the case we use the MySQL database provided by Google Cloud SQL) - each Mautic instance will have its own database inside the shared MySQL instance
(2) use one VM instance with multiple /var/www folders (works like “apache folders”) - we need very few resources in terms of RAM and CPU to run each Mautic instance (and let us not forget that the database is outside this VM)
(3) finally whenever we want to share things between projects (e.g. layouts/templates) we setup a shared folder between the instances

This approach is good if you upgrade all instances at the “same time”, so that they all use the same technology stack (e.g. same php version, etc.).

1 Like