A single Mautic instance/installation for different business at the same time

Hello guys,

I’ve just installed mautic sucessfully. Awesom! But my current question is: With this mautic installation I’ve just did, Can I create different campaigns to different companies withut mixing them?

I mean, can I setup one specific sender e-mail to my Gift Store campaign and other specific sender email to my own consulting business campaign? For one campaign the sender would be something@giftstore.com and for the other campaoign it would be something@myconsulting.com

Hello guys,

I’ve just installed mautic sucessfully. Awesom! But my current question is: With this mautic installation I’ve just did, Can I create different campaigns to different companies withut mixing them?

I mean, can I setup one specific sender e-mail to my Gift Store campaign and other specific sender email to my own consulting business campaign? For one campaign the sender would be something@giftstore.com and for the other campaoign it would be something@myconsulting.com

At the moment you can’t use multiples in the same structure like this, partly because it would become exceedingly difficult to keep your users segregated between the sites. But the good news is because Mautic is free you can setup one for each company! :slight_smile:

-David

Ok, thank you for your response. What happen is that I have 3 different business so I was wondering if I could :slight_smile:
But one more question, if I setup one mautic for each of my own companies, would be necessary to purchase diferents mail servers account to each of them? So I would have to pay for this mailing service 3 times? Do you know if I can share the same mailing service? Or if there’s a free and robust mailing service?
I’m really pursuing not to spend money on that cause my companies are really begginers and can’t afford for that yet.

It depends on you what email service you’ll set up in Mautic’s configuration. It can be 3 different services or accounts of one service or it can be one service and one account for 3 Mautic instances. So yes, you can share one email service and account. It depends more on the email service than Mautic really.