One Mautic for all domains? or separate instances ?

Hello Mautic Community… My first post here!

I’m an IT consultant giving Hosted web and email marketing services to our customers. I keep digging around better tools and apps to provide more insight and targeted workflow.

I’m just going thru Docs and features… and need a quick suggestion: If I want to run campaigns for multiple domains (separate clients too), should I be installing individual Mautic instances or can I just install one master instance of Mautic and configure multiple domains and campaigns for the respective domains?

I will be using Amazon SES and SparkPost for SMTP EndPoints for mail relay.

Thanks… appreciate your help

Hello Mautic Community… My first post here!

I’m an IT consultant giving Hosted web and email marketing services to our customers. I keep digging around better tools and apps to provide more insight and targeted workflow.

I’m just going thru Docs and features… and need a quick suggestion: If I want to run campaigns for multiple domains (separate clients too), should I be installing individual Mautic instances or can I just install one master instance of Mautic and configure multiple domains and campaigns for the respective domains?

I will be using Amazon SES and SparkPost for SMTP EndPoints for mail relay.

Thanks… appreciate your help

Personally I’d do them separately; it’s more work, but it’ll keep it cleaner with less chance for error, and also make it easier to shift if the client moves on or wants to shift away from Mautic. I’m using two instances just for my two websites.

If you really don’t want multiple instances, just be very careful with your tags and segments and you should be ok.