Can I use mautic for different websites?

For example:

Mautic is on abc.com

Website 1: justadomain1.com

website 2: justadomain2.com

Now get the emails of costumers sent to abc.com the mautic installation.

Now I want to sent emails via amazon SES for the different domains. Sender would be from justadomain1.com or justadomain2.com. Is this possible?

Or do I have to install mautic on justadomain1.com and again on justadomain2.com?

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile:

If I understand your question correctly then what you are asking is “Is Mautic multi-tenant?” I asked the same question when I started playing with Mautic and the answer I got was “Not really”. Yes, technically, you can achieve basic separation through segmentation, but in reality, Mautic doesn’t seem to have been setup for that.

If you want to use it for justdomain1.com and justdomain2.com your best bet is to setup two different instances of Mautic.

All that having been said, I am a relative noob with Mautic. So if someone corrects me and says it’s possible, listen to them. :slight_smile:

Cheers!
=C=

1 Like

For example:

Mautic is on abc.com

Website 1: justadomain1.com
website 2: justadomain2.com

Now get the emails of costumers sent to abc.com the mautic installation.

Now I want to sent emails via amazon SES for the different domains. Sender would be from justadomain1.com or justadomain2.com. Is this possible?
Or do I have to install mautic on justadomain1.com and again on justadomain2.com?

ok thank you. I thought that I can use this with different users. One website one user…