Multiple products/domains and automation

I have a company which sells different products in different markets and I plan to use Mautic for marketing automation.

I am not very familiar with operational use of it so this might be a very easy thing to comment on.

If I use different domain names for different products do I have to instal new installations of Mautic for each?

Or can I create different Mautic Users with an email account for each domain and segment the incoming contacts based on which domain they came i from?

How can I structure the email account that sends automated emails to the list as in drip campaigns - can I assign the from address for each email or group of emails?

I have a company which sells different products in different markets and I plan to use Mautic for marketing automation.

I am not very familiar with operational use of it so this might be a very easy thing to comment on.

If I use different domain names for different products do I have to instal new installations of Mautic for each?

Or can I create different Mautic Users with an email account for each domain and segment the incoming contacts based on which domain they came i from?

How can I structure the email account that sends automated emails to the list as in drip campaigns - can I assign the from address for each email or group of emails?

Yes you need to install separately, as you have different domain name and each email address are different and your email setting for smtp are fixed for each email domain.

Just make it simple, install on each of your domain webhost. Hope it helps

Thanks bchiam and thanks MxyzptlkFishStix for your response.

I have discovered that I can send emails directly from the owner of the contact.

I guess the next question is this:

When you creating your landing pages can you somehow connect a website with a particular user in your Mautic Installation?

If I have 3 users set up with email addresses:

1. sales@foo.com
  2. marketing@bar.com
  3. support @foobar.com

Can Landing page A be assigned to User 1
Landing page B be assigned to User 2
Landing page C be assigned to User 3 etc… automatically and then for drip emails for various campaigns continue with that owners email as the sender?

thanks in advance…