Base table or view not found: Can't login

Hello!

I’ve been using Mautic for a while but been sick for 2-3 months, and I got back yesterday and tried to use Mautic. I get this error message when I try to log in:

An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT p0_.id AS id0, p0_.bundle AS bundle1, p0_.name AS name2, p0_.bitwise AS bitwise3 FROM permissions p0_ WHERE p0_.role_id = ? ORDER BY p0_.bundle ASC’ with params [1]: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘tomaxalex_mautic.permissions’ doesn’t exist

I’ve tried to run SSH commands to update, repair DB etc without any luck.

How can I solve this? Is there a way to get out the emails I had in this installation and import them to a fresh install? I can’t seem to find them in the DB.

Hello!
I’ve been using Mautic for a while but been sick for 2-3 months, and I got back yesterday and tried to use Mautic. I get this error message when I try to log in:
An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT p0_.id AS id0, p0_.bundle AS bundle1, p0_.name AS name2, p0_.bitwise AS bitwise3 FROM permissions p0_ WHERE p0_.role_id = ? ORDER BY p0_.bundle ASC’ with params [1]: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘tomaxalex_mautic.permissions’ doesn’t exist
I’ve tried to run SSH commands to update, repair DB etc without any luck.

How can I solve this? Is there a way to get out the emails I had in this installation and import them to a fresh install? I can’t seem to find them in the DB.

Anyone here to help? I lost all my leads!!!