Best practices / Campaigns receipes

is there any cookbook or best practices regarding standard Campaigns workflow we can design with Mautic ?

The documentation part is quite poor on that (I know we can edit and add our own knowledge but I am in deed looking for experience feedbacks and improve myself rather than posting maybe false information)

As I wanted to create a birthdate campaign I created a simple segment “all contacts with a birthdate” and wanted to make the test inside the Campaign builder.

But on my first decision step, I found a problem :

If my contact’s birthdate is in 340 days, I will not add 365 decisions step to wait until we are at the correct date.

I don’t know how to create a dynamic segment like birthdate within the next 10 days to start a campaign with a first email at BD-10 days , and a second one for the birthday at BD-0 !

How can you achieve that ?

is there any cookbook or best practices regarding standard Campaigns workflow we can design with Mautic ?
The documentation part is quite poor on that (I know we can edit and add our own knowledge but I am in deed looking for experience feedbacks and improve myself rather than posting maybe false information)

As I wanted to create a birthdate campaign I created a simple segment “all contacts with a birthdate” and wanted to make the test inside the Campaign builder.

But on my first decision step, I found a problem :
If my contact’s birthdate is in 340 days, I will not add 365 decisions step to wait until we are at the correct date.

I don’t know how to create a dynamic segment like birthdate within the next 10 days to start a campaign with a first email at BD-10 days , and a second one for the birthday at BD-0 !

How can you achieve that ?