Best practices to integrate with salesforce

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: MySQL

Currently, I’ve authorized mautic with my sandbox instance, and in the features tab it’s mentioned to pull the contacts/push contacts from salesforce CRM. But none of the contacts pulled to mautic instance.

1. How can we pull required accounts with contacts from Salesforce?( If that’s not possible, how can you pull everything?)
  2. How can we set up a two-way sync, so that if someone responds with “Do not Contact” in the email replies or updates a new field change in the CRM, it reflects in Mautic?
  3. How does the sync cycle happen? Is it every 5 minutes or some other period?
  4. How can you push activity information, such as after sending an email to a contact, if the contact responds to the email?

If someone already achieved this. Please provide some guidance, it would be really helpfull

Quick update on syncing contacts:

I’ve created a CRON job with sandbox instance like this

/usr/local/bin/php /home/bsadotcom/pulse.blacksmithagency.com/bin/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Salesforce --e sandbox `

and getting this

**exception: In FileLocator.php line 44:` ` The file "/home/bsadotcom/pulse.blacksmithagency.com/app/config/config_sand `**
**` box.php" does not exist.`**

As per the documentation I’ve created the Cron jobs to import/pull contacts from sfdc.

As per the logs I’m not getting any errors from cron jobs but it’s not pulling any contacts.

Documentation: Cron jobs — Mautic Documentation 0.1 documentation

Logs Info:
Fetching contacts…

0 contacts were updated and 0 contacts were created

Fetching companies

Fetch companies command is starting

0 companies were updated and 0 companies were created

Updating/creating leads from Mautic to Salesforce

Number of contacts pushed: 0 updated, 0 created, 0 had errors and 0 were ignored (likely duplicates or didn’t match field criteria)