Bounce Management???

Did we get a resolution on this??

I am in the same boat - in AWS SNS subscription I tried setting up the subscription with mydomain.com/mautic/mailer/amazon/callback and still no dice (still pending).

These may be basics, so please bear with me.

“3) Enter the url to the Amazon webhook on your Mautic installation”

Do I need to create this path in my control panel:file manager? Or is it already there and I don’t see it? Or will creating a subscription create this path?

Is there supposed to be some sort of PHP file there to sort out content and manage bounce / complaint emails?

The next set of instructions:
4) The subscriber will be in the pending state till it is confirmed. (Do I need to do something to confirm this or is it an automatic process?) AWS will call your Amazon webhook (my Amazon webhook? Do I need to create a new webhook in my Mautic instance? What do I use for the Webhook POST Url?) with a SubscriptionConfirmation request including a callback url. To confirm Mautic will send a request back to this callback url to validate the subscription.

I might be the least tech savy person on here but have been running successful campaigns for a year now with only the info in the documentation and these forums. And this is just not clear to me at all. Any help is appreciated!