Campaign Problem

Hi,

I installed Mautic on my own server and when I create a campaign and use the Campaign Builder, it does not save changes

This is the Current Log Error i found in the Mautic:

[2016-05-24 06:58:10] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/enricfrancesc/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticFormBundleEntityForm.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) - in file /home/enricfrancesc/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []

Can you guys help me this. This is really very urgent. I have been trying to resolve this issue since last month and it is not working.

Warm Regards,

Venkatesha

Hi,

I installed Mautic on my own server and when I create a campaign and use the Campaign Builder, it does not save changes

This is the Current Log Error i found in the Mautic:

[2016-05-24 06:58:10] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/enricfrancesc/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticFormBundleEntityForm.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) - in file /home/enricfrancesc/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []

Can you guys help me this. This is really very urgent. I have been trying to resolve this issue since last month and it is not working.

Warm Regards,

Venkatesha

I have similar situation. I create a campaign and when I click on Save nothing happens. The campaign desn’t saves.