Campaign Trigger causes Error

Hello,

I updated to 1.2.2 an hour ago. After the update, I realized that no more emails were sent out. So, I triggered the campaigns manually:

Code:
php mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod

When I do this, I receive the following messages:
Code:
PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in ../mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php on line 659 PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to MauticCoreBundleEntityIpAddress::setDoNotTrackList() must be of the type array, null given, called in ../mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php on line 660 and defined in ../mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Entity/IpAddress.php on line 151

Any ideas what is/went wrong?

Thank you,
Peter

Hello,

I updated to 1.2.2 an hour ago. After the update, I realized that no more emails were sent out. So, I triggered the campaigns manually:

php mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod

When I do this, I receive the following messages:

PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in ../mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php on line 659 PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to MauticCoreBundleEntityIpAddress::setDoNotTrackList() must be of the type array, null given, called in ../mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php on line 660 and defined in ../mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Entity/IpAddress.php on line 151

Any ideas what is/went wrong?

Thank you,
Peter

Try to clear the Mautic cache. (remove the app/cache folder)

I removed the folder and started the trigger again via console: same result.

Try this fix. https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/1135

For the record, I was having the same problem and cache removal worked for me.