Campaign trigger only business days

Hello guys what do you think about enabling an option for the campaign trigger that just work on the business days why this because I don’t think looks good that a customer receives one campaign email on Sunday that know nobody is in the office this reveal that the emails send are automatic there is not a person behind our beautiful and well craft email.

What do you think guys.

cc: @escopecz

Hello guys what do you think about enabling an option for the campaign trigger that just work on the business days why this because I don’t think looks good that a customer receives one campaign email on Sunday that know nobody is in the office this reveal that the emails send are automatic there is not a person behind our beautiful and well craft email.

What do you think guys.
cc: @escopecz

You set up the workday schedule in your Cron Jobs: email:process. Select the "Mon - Fri (1-5) from the “Weekday” option during Cron Job creation or editing.

Cron JObs run on the server and determine when an action runs. They are independent from each other. You can update leadlists, and/or update campaigns and/or triggers without processing emails.

Hi @CraigM I setup MAUTIC - CAMPAIGN TRIGGER as you said but yesterday I receive an email (Sunday 15)

@ninjoan Great idea about sending emails only on business days. I’ll definitely get our team to do the same.

Questions for you:
-You wrote in mid-May that it didn’t work. Were you able to set it up since then?
-If it now works, did you adjust the number of days so that it reflects the business days and not the total number of days?
-Anything else that I should know?

Thanks for your help and have an awesome day! :slight_smile:

We wrote a free plugin that can do this. You can choose different days of the week, times of day, etc for each email (or any other Mautic action).

You can read more and get it here:

https://github.com/thirdset/ThirdSetMauticTimingBundle

Hi ckrawll

I am trying to install your plugin
I have upload it to the plugin folder, i got to the Plugins > Manage Plugins Setting > I click on Install/Upgrade Plugins
But the plugin isn´t showing.
Can you tell me what i am doing wrong?

Paulo

And i have deleted the cache.

Same problem :frowning:

obsolete - the “Schedule only on the selected days of the week” option in “send email” campaign actions has been around for a long time :slight_smile: