Mautic Community Forums

Campaign Webhook 4.0.1 vs 3.x: 4.0.1 not working

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.0.1
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:

I am trying to setup a simple web hook action inside a campaign.
When I do this in the 4.0.1 environment and fire off the campaign it fails and I see this error:
Last execution error: Passing in the “body” request option as an array to send a request is not supported. Please use the “form_params” request option to send a application/x-www-form-urlencoded request, or the “multipart” request option to send a multipart/form-data request.

I then went and tested this from a 3.x installation and everything worked perfectly.

@rcheesley where should this be documented ?

@mikew I think that it would probably sit in the developer docs under the Webhooks section.

@alanhartless is just doing some work on refactoring and moving it over to Read the Docs though, so maybe drop him a line on Slack?

This reads more like a bug. That error message is likely coming from the client the campaign code is using to deliver the request. It’s possible an upgrade to a dependency in M4 changed something.

@mikew can you provide a screenshot of your campaign action ( mask or remove anything sensitive).

HI @alanhartless1

I used the most simple web hook, no authentication, tried putting in values in both header and data with same results: