Campaigns Not Saving

Hello: I have a pretty elaborate campaign, and I have now run into a problem. Whenever I try to add an action, decision, or condition and depress Close Builder, Mautic just hangs. Obviously, the edits are then not saved.

I thought maybe browser cache so I cleared that, then I though app cache so I cleaned that also. Then I thought it might be my browser so I tried 3 (chrome, edge, and Firefox).

Stil no luck.

Has anyone else had this issue and how Might I figure out what is hosed?

Thank you, Rich

@pietromantovani

What I failed to realize at the time was understand what the problem was. I didn’t record exactly how many items were in the campaign but I think it a combination of complexity and quantity.

This seems like a good condition for an error message like : you’ve exceeded the number of items allowed in a campaign…

Be well, Rich

@pietromantovani

It seems there are some kind of limits to the number or configuration complexity in Mautic. Once I reached a point of not being able to add any actions/activities, I deleted one and then added one. This worked. So as long as I deleted items I could add new ones. This caused me to rethink the logic I was using and I decided to streamline the campaign keeping it much simpler. This seems to have worked.

Thanks, Rich

@Rich

it would be interesting to know this point… I’ve had this kind of problem.

System info => log?

Hello: I have a pretty elaborate campaign, and I have now run into a problem. Whenever I try to add an action, decision, or condition and depress Close Builder, Mautic just hangs. Obviously, the edits are then not saved.

I thought maybe browser cache so I cleared that, then I though app cache so I cleaned that also. Then I thought it might be my browser so I tried 3 (chrome, edge, and Firefox).

Stil no luck.

Has anyone else had this issue and how Might I figure out what is hosed?

Thank you, Rich

Further investigation in chrome console the following errors are showing…

libraries.js?v1.4.1:3580 Uncaught IndexSizeError: Failed to execute ‘arc’ on ‘CanvasRenderingContext2D’: The radius provided (-0.25) is negative.
libraries.js?v1.4.1:3687 Error: attribute transform: Expected number, “scale(NaN) translate(N…”.jvm.SVGCanvasElement.applyTransformParams @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3687
libraries.js?v1.4.1:3580 Uncaught IndexSizeError: Failed to execute ‘arc’ on ‘CanvasRenderingContext2D’: The radius provided (-0.25) is negative.
libraries.js?v1.4.1:3687 Error: attribute transform: Expected number, “scale(NaN) translate(N…”.jvm.SVGCanvasElement.applyTransformParams @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3687
libraries.js?v1.4.1:3580 Uncaught IndexSizeError: Failed to execute ‘arc’ on ‘CanvasRenderingContext2D’: The radius provided (-0.25) is negative.draw @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3580(anonymous function) @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3621helpers.each @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3544draw @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3621render @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3570resize @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3567(anonymous function) @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3616helpers.each @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3545(anonymous function) @ libraries.js?v1.4.1:3616