Can't view any contacts

After updating to 2.11, I can’t view any contacts.

If I try to right click, open new window for any contact. The 500 Internal Server Error problem occurs.

Below is the log

Code:
[2017-10-27 19:02:00] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: "The directory "/home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/app/cache/prod/annotations" is not writable." at /home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/FileCache.php line 92 {"exception":"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): The directory "/home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/app/cache/prod/annotations" is not writable. at /home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/FileCache.php:92)"} []

Thank you

After updating to 2.11, I can’t view any contacts.

If I try to right click, open new window for any contact. The 500 Internal Server Error problem occurs.

Below is the log

[2017-10-27 19:02:00] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: "The directory "/home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/app/cache/prod/annotations" is not writable." at /home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/FileCache.php line 92 {"exception":"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): The directory "/home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/app/cache/prod/annotations" is not writable. at /home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/FileCache.php:92)"} []

Thank you

Try this chmod -R 777 /var/www/html/mautic
Its a permmision problem