Change terminology

Hi, I’ve got a question. Is it possible to change the terminology of Mautic? For instance my test users were confused by the list email terminology, etc. Now when I change the language, Mautic automatically pulls translations from transifex and even if I change the terminology in the php files it won’t show up in the backend.

Is it possible to disable this and change the terminology? So far I haven’t been able to get my custom terminology to show up anyhow, like I said even if I changed it in the php files. The problem is this terminology might be specific to my users and what they’re used to so it’s probably best to not change the official translation.

This also applies to the help messages. I might want to have a custom message displayed based on what my users are asking and add a bit more explanation and tailor it to them.

I’d appreciate some help. Thanks.

Hi, I’ve got a question. Is it possible to change the terminology of Mautic? For instance my test users were confused by the list email terminology, etc. Now when I change the language, Mautic automatically pulls translations from transifex and even if I change the terminology in the php files it won’t show up in the backend.

Is it possible to disable this and change the terminology? So far I haven’t been able to get my custom terminology to show up anyhow, like I said even if I changed it in the php files. The problem is this terminology might be specific to my users and what they’re used to so it’s probably best to not change the official translation.

This also applies to the help messages. I might want to have a custom message displayed based on what my users are asking and add a bit more explanation and tailor it to them.

I’d appreciate some help. Thanks.

Feel free to send a pull request to the official Mautic GitHub directory with your suggestions.