Change the queue bundle to leverage symfony messages

My idea is: The queue system is limited to two queue’s. Would it be possible to leverage Symfony messages instead which will give more options to the end user? It will also give more flexibility to developers who know symfony and Mautic could leverage more functionality. Instead of Mautic maintining the current queuebundle, individual transports could be configured like the upcoming symfony mailer changing for v5 where it is handled by a plugin/s.

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea: End Users, the Mautic system as a whole, developers

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: More options then just the two, Mautic will not need to maintain custom queue functionality. more functionality

Any code or resources to support this idea: Not at the moment though I am coming up with a solution in my head.

Are you willing to work on this idea?: perhaps, My time can be limited due to my job, but will need discussed before anything should be done.

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further? None, I could try it out myself locally on my machine