Configuring Mautic.com with Sendgrid

Hi I’m new to Mautic. It possible to setup Mautic to work with Sengrid on the free account at Mautic.com. I’m having hard ti to configure it.

Where I ha to chck it the default install?

“Sendgrid is one of several SMTP protocols allowed within the Mautic system and comes by default integrated within every Mautic installation.

You can enable Sendgrid as your email service provider in the Configuration settings page. Here you will enter your account details and other Sendgrid specific information.”

thanks

Mike

Hi I’m new to Mautic. It possible to setup Mautic to work with Sengrid on the free account at Mautic.com. I’m having hard ti to configure it.
Where I ha to chck it the default install?

“Sendgrid is one of several SMTP protocols allowed within the Mautic system and comes by default integrated within every Mautic installation.
You can enable Sendgrid as your email service provider in the Configuration settings page. Here you will enter your account details and other Sendgrid specific information.”

thanks

Mike

If you click on the cog in the upper right corner and then select “Configuration”, you can then click on Email Settings and you should see options to configure Sendgrid.

Looks like the gateway is “smtp.sendgrid.net”… https://sendgrid.com/docs/Classroom/Basics/Email_Infrastructure/recommended_smtp_settings.html

Hi Caleb,

I got an answer from Mautic.com, in the hosted version this feature is only available in the Pro version. Here the email I received.

"The option to use third party mailers in Mautic Cloud: Pro.

Mautic
Mandrill
Sendgrid
Amazon SES
Postmark
Gmail
Other SMTP Server"

I’ll install one on my server to play around it.

thanks for your time

Thanks Mikey! Good to know… I didn’t realize that :slight_smile: