Contact owner doesn't appear in contact fields of "Contact Field Value"

Friends,

How do I insert/enable “Contact Owner” as a available field of “Contact Field” of Contact Field Value option of Campaign Builder?

Can I enable it through database?

Thanks!

Waldemiro

Friends,

How do I insert/enable “Contact Owner” as a available field of “Contact Field” of Contact Field Value option of Campaign Builder?

Can I enable it through database?

Thanks!

Waldemiro

Contact owner is a built in information in the contact entity. It’s not a custom contact field.

Okay, but what does it mean? Can I create a custom field contact owner, fill it with the contact owners and use in the campaign? Will it work?

I have no idea what your goal is. What should work? You can create a new field and store any information in it.

I’m really a newbie, sorry. Problem easy to solve, thanks!

@Waldemiro

Could you solve it?

I need to automatically assign Contact Ownership based on the country user specifies on the form. I have roles where users can ONLY see their contacts.

Is this even possible?

Thanks a lot!

@escopecz do you think this is possible?

@kiwii , I don’t think this is possible within the native functionality of Mautic.

You could probably write a custom script (PHP / SQL etc) on the Mautic server itself that swaps out the Contact Ownership when it sees certain countries get selected on the DB side.

[quote=14041:@caleb.hurd]@kiwii , I don’t think this is possible within the native functionality of Mautic.

You could probably write a custom script (PHP / SQL etc) on the Mautic server itself that swaps out the Contact Ownership when it sees certain countries get selected on the DB side.[/quote]

Hi Caleb, are you a developer? Can you create this? I can hire you, this is my idea:

https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/5188-need-developer-for-plugin

Thanks

@kiwii Yes, I’m a dev… I’ll check in to it tonight and let you know my thoughts/availability.

Thanks Caleb, any news?

Regards!

Sorry Kiwi, I’ve been completely slammed. I’m afraid I won’t be able to help you with this.