Create contacts in bulk through API

Hi am trying to integrate salesforce into Mautic through Rest Api . Am able to create contact one by one by hitting the Mautic endpoint contacts/new but not able to get any way to create contacts in bulk through api. I tried doing this

Code:
req.setBody('[{"firstname": "NAME1","lastname": "LAST1","email": "EMAIL%40GOOGLE.com"},{"firstname": "NAME2","lastname": "LAST2","email": "EMAIL%40arora.com"}]');

but it gives me error. so can anyone please tell me the the sample format mautic would accept to create contacts more than one through rest api.

@ninjoan can u please help me for this too.

i dont know why are you using API to create contacts.
@wenriquez email me jninhilario@gmail.com

Hi am trying to integrate salesforce into Mautic through Rest Api . Am able to create contact one by one by hitting the Mautic endpoint contacts/new but not able to get any way to create contacts in bulk through api. I tried doing this req.setBody('[{"firstname": "NAME1","lastname": "LAST1","email": "EMAIL%40GOOGLE.com"},{"firstname": "NAME2","lastname": "LAST2","email": "EMAIL%40arora.com"}]');

but it gives me error. so can anyone please tell me the the sample format mautic would accept to create contacts more than one through rest api.