I am trying to create an exit intent popup for signups on my site
I understand that exit intent only works on desktop views .
What is the correct way to create these popups ( any video suggestions ? )
How do I create exit intent for mobile views?
Optinmonster is offering exit intent popups which work both on desktop and mobile
I also want some sytlish templates for the exit intent popups.
How do I get these? And where?
I purchased Master Popups plugin from Code Canyon but it is not working on my site. ANyone has experience with this plugin for a WP site?
You’ll need to do a bit more searching.
- Not sure about exit intent on mobile. How would that work… Watching my finger with a camera if I’m about to push close?
- Just experiment with the focus item, there is no correct way. Make sure you are testing the popup on a browser, where you haven’t logged in (EVER) as Mautic admin, otherwise the focus item won’T show.
- Optinmonster has great support in my experience. Plz share what they answer.
- You can use CSS. Just open the focus item and choose css on the bottom. If you don’t know CSS, you’ll need to learn it first.
- Codecanyon has an amazing support. I’m sure they can help better with your WP question then Mautic.
Good luck to you!
I am replying pointwise
Point 3 - did you mean that we should just embed the signup from on our website?
But exit optins are known to increase signups as far as I have read
Would you know how to embed a mautic form into a popup maker plugin?
Point 5 - Need some help on how to use CSS on Focus items. I know CSS but not clear how to use it in focus items
I have some popup templates ( in json ) - can I upload them into a focus item?
what sort of forms are you using on your site to capture emails?
Any guidance you can offer?
I can"t really help you with CSS, hopefully someone else chimes in.
I ask for as few info as possible, which giving away the possible most content for free.
But other methods can be just as good depending on your business.
Thanks @joeyk for all your inputs