Cron directories not found in server???

I installed Mautic on my server using Softaculous, and everything seems to be working fine in my dashboard... so I know the install worked.

However, I am getting errors every time I try to add the crons to my server. I created a support ticket with plesk (attached below) and it would appear that the directories listed in the 'walkthrough' do not exist on my server. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance.... here's the ticket response:

Hello Trav,

I have reviewed the ticket and I could see that you are trying to add a php script in the cron list which does not exists in the server.

=========
php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update
=========

You need to specify the correct path for the php script in the field Script path.

I installed Mautic on my server using Softaculous, and everything seems to be working fine in my dashboard… so I know the install worked.

However, I am getting errors every time I try to add the crons to my server. I created a support ticket with plesk (attached below) and it would appear that the directories listed in the ‘walkthrough’ do not exist on my server. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance… here’s the ticket response:

Hello Trav,

I have reviewed the ticket and I could see that you are trying to add a php script in the cron list which does not exists in the server.

=========
php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update

You need to specify the correct path for the php script in the field Script path.

Just to add, here’s the actual error Im seeing:

Run scheduled task
Task “php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update” completed with error in 0 seconds, output:

Could not open input file: php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update

I was having trouble with the cronjobs but i followed this video I’m not super techie but this might help you.

https://youtu.be/XXMLk8TrG10