cron jobs after update

Im running my cron-jobs for Mautic on www.cron-job.org. It all worked after a lot of testing. After the update, the cron-jobs changed and the command script doesnt run anymore. So I changed my cron-jobslike it is described in the forum When I start my cron jobs now manually I get a message:

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /Mautic/app/console mautic:emails:send on this server.

But when I look in the logs, they seem to be successful

Has anybody got eyperience with this stuff?

I neede to start my campaign so I really need urgent assistance.

Thanks to you

Klaus

Im running my cron-jobs for Mautic on www.cron-job.org. It all worked after a lot of testing. After the update, the cron-jobs changed and the command script doesnt run anymore. So I changed my cron-jobslike it is described in the forum When I start my cron jobs now manually I get a message:
Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /Mautic/app/console mautic:emails:send on this server.
But when I look in the logs, they seem to be successful
Has anybody got eyperience with this stuff?
I neede to start my campaign so I really need urgent assistance.
Thanks to you
Klaus

Mautic 2.0.1?

Yes Mautic 2.0.1, Ive installed today completly fresh. Ive down tests with sending test Mails=OK, Segment Mail=OK but campaigns are not sending Emails

I`m gratful for any idea

for explanation:
I run my cron-jobs over comands php
When I run them over console.php I get this result:
Forbidden
But the file permissions are on 777 when I look with FileZilla
Its all strange

Hey klausv1304,

Now I’m totally new to this, so I don’t have many answers. But I’ve researched for hours on trying to figure out Mautic…

So… have you tried the custom built microservice that’s made for Mautic.org?

It’s called Cronfig and the website is, https://cronfig.io/#one

This might help you. BUT the Cron Jobs run every 30mins at a minimum.

Also, what Mautic Cron Job script did you use for www.cron-job.org? Because that site looks like a great option too. But I have no idea how to add a Cron Job to it for Mautic. If it wouldn’t be to much trouble in letting me know, that be awesome and I might be able to you out more if I can figure out how to add the Cron Jobs to it.

Thanks man,
Joshua