frustration is growing

Hello,

I have executed #2032, but my landing pages built with mautic 1.x are still empty. Also I cannot send emails out of campaigns.

I have to realize some campaigns, I spend a lot of time with it. I was really fascinated about the tool, but now my frustration is growing more and more.

Actually my cron jobs run under cron-job.org they run over commands.php and wehen I trigger them I get a message back, that they are executed.

I cannot run the cron jobs over the console, I get an error with missing permission but all folders in the mautic root and completly down to all sub folders are under 777

I`m on the latest release 2.0.1. and I have no relevant errors in my log

Can anybody help me to get mautic run in a predictable way?

Otherwise I have to stop the project and go back to a lot of small single solutions, and this is the last I want.

Kind regards Klaus

Hello,
I have executed #2032, but my landing pages built with mautic 1.x are still empty. Also I cannot send emails out of campaigns.
I have to realize some campaigns, I spend a lot of time with it. I was really fascinated about the tool, but now my frustration is growing more and more.
Actually my cron jobs run under cron-job.org they run over commands.php and wehen I trigger them I get a message back, that they are executed.
I cannot run the cron jobs over the console, I get an error with missing permission but all folders in the mautic root and completly down to all sub folders are under 777
I`m on the latest release 2.0.1. and I have no relevant errors in my log

Can anybody help me to get mautic run in a predictable way?

Otherwise I have to stop the project and go back to a lot of small single solutions, and this is the last I want.

Kind regards Klaus

send me an email jninhilario@gmail.com to google hangout.

OK email is on the way from k.vogel@equipe.cc

2 cron jobs were renamed in 2.0.0: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/4855-2-0-new-mautic-cli-commands

First of all, thanks for your reply
I know this, and I changed them.
But my problem is, that I cannot execute crons direktly via console. So i tried to adapt the commands script from you, but it does not work I`m not the crack in programming, so I cannot say where the problem is hidden.

Do you have an idea or maybe a solution?

Kind regards
Klaus

Hi again,
I ran this command, then I went into cron-job.org and run the command
http://www.path to mautic/commands.php?secret phrase&task=mautic:campaigns:rebuild

The feedback is:
Executing console mautic:campaigns:rebuild

But I can still send no emailsout of a campaign

Kind regards
Klaus