Having issue with some of the cron jobs

I am trying to put into my cron job at hostgator a job to make the queue emails run. Mine are not stating. Here is what I put into the cron to run every minute, etc, etc,
/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home4/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com/mautic/bin/console mautic:emails:send
This is what comes back as wrong:
Could not open input file: /home4/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com/mautic/bin/console
What am I doing wrong here
Thanks
Ron

Are you sure mautic exist in that directory? Is this a shared hosting account or a VPS?

Hi, Yes this is a shared hosting account and the directory is hostgator is /homer/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com/mautic/app/console/ is there.
the example they gave said to use bin/console so I will try and change and get back to you to see if error comes up? I must have missed this earlier.

New add: I fixed the url earlier to this:
Cron erbornb2@gator3001 /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home4/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com/mautic/app/console mautic:emails:send
Now I get this error: Mautic is not set to queue email.
Thanks
Ron

What version of mautic are u using? 3.0 and above uses bin/console and below 3.0 uses app/console

using 2.16.3 so I am using all app/console but the cron job are a lot of problems. if you don’t mind I have 3 error now.
1.Cron erbornb2@gator3001 /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home4/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com//mautic/app/console mautic:email:fetch
response: 0 emails processed for {gator3001.hostgator.com:993/imap/ssl}INBOX.Junk with a criteria of UNSEEN
0 emails processed for {gator3001.hostgator.com:993/imap/ssl}INBOX.spam with a criteria of UNSEEN
6 emails processed for {gator3001.hostgator.com:993/imap/ssl}INBOX with a criteria of UID 181:1000000181
2. Cron erbornb2@gator3001 /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home4/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update
Response: Rebuilding contacts for segment 1
0 total contact(s) to be added in batches of 300
0 total contact(s) to be removed in batches of 300
0 contact(s) affected
3.Cron erbornb2@gator3001 /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home4/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com/mautic/app/console mautic:emails:send
Response: Mautic is not set to queue email.

thank for your help I have correct the cron job errors but not have to post a new one to create something to stop more than 500 emails per hour going out if you know anything please let me know.
Thanks again

Let me know if that helps