Cron jobs exception reporting only?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.10
My PHP version is: 8.0.30
My Database type and version is: 10.6.15-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:
Is there a way I can get cron jobs to a) show errors when something doesn’t run properly, and b) ONLY produce a report when something doesn’t run properly.
These errors are showing in the log:
In my cpanel I’ve put an email address so I get reports. A typical cron job is something like this:

php /home/irqkkwlz/mail.pivotalshift.co.uk/console mautic:messages:send

the output it produces in an email looks like this:

Mautic 4.4.10 - app/prod (env: prod, debug: false) #StandWithUkraine Symfony stands with Ukraine 💙💛 (Symfony Blog)

Usage:
command [options] [arguments]

Options:
-h, --help Display this help message
-q, --quiet Do not output any message
-V, --version Display this application version
–ansi Force ANSI output
–no-ansi Disable ANSI output
-n, --no-interaction Do not ask any interactive question
-e, --env=ENV The Environment name. [default: “prod”]
–no-debug Switches off debug mode.
-v|vv|vvv, --verbose Increase the verbosity of messages: 1 for normal output, 2 for more verbose output and 3 for debug

Available commands:
about Display information about the current project
help Display help for a command
… and so on. I’ve cut it short but you get the idea: basically, it lists the whole list of commands that can be run.

the problem is, I can’t see anywhere where it gives the status of the job. I found in the log that it had failed to send a message when I tried to send one manually, but this didn’t show up in the cron job report but that’s probably because I’ve got send immediately set rather than queueing. I really only want exception reporting from the cron jobs when something has not worked as it should, not a report each time every single one has run. Is there a way I can do that?

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I don’t actually know what to try as I haven’t seen any options that would get it to do exception reporting only. Any help greatly appreciated.

Mike