Cron Send Broadcasts Too Many Arguments Error

Hello community!

I have programmed the following cron job

/usr/bin/php /home/MYFOLDER/public_html/mailmanager/app/console mautic:broadcasts:send >/home/MYFOLDER/logs/mauticbroadcasts.txt 2>&1

It seems to be the only one that gives me errors in the log. Here is the output:

[SymfonyComponentConsoleExceptionRuntimeException]

Too many arguments, expected arguments “command”.

mautic:broadcasts:send [-c|–channel [CHANNEL]] [-i|–id [ID]] [-f|–force] [-t|–timeout TIMEOUT] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [-e|–env ENV]

I am working on PHP 7.07. Can any experienced set of eyes see if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Hello community!

I have programmed the following cron job

/usr/bin/php /home/MYFOLDER/public_html/mailmanager/app/console mautic:broadcasts:send [–id=ID] [–channel=CHANNEL] >/home/MYFOLDER/logs/mauticbroadcasts.txt 2>&1

It seems to be the only one that gives me errors in the log. Here is the output:

[SymfonyComponentConsoleExceptionRuntimeException]

mautic:broadcasts:send [-c|–channel [CHANNEL]] [-i|–id [ID]] [-f|–force] [-t|–timeout TIMEOUT] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–]

I am working on PHP 7.07. Can any experienced set of eyes see if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

If I understand you correctly, I have to change the cron job and specify a different ID every time I want to send a broadcast email?

Thanks

So basically I can run the cron like this:

/usr/bin/php /home/MYFOLDER/public_html/mailmanager/app/console mautic:broadcasts:send

and it will send all published broadcast emails?

Thank you!

Hello guys,

Has anyone been able to figure out how to fix this error??

I am have thesame issue

mautic:broadcasts:send [-c|–channel [CHANNEL]] [-i|–id [ID]] [–min-contact-id [MIN-CONTACT-ID]] [–max-contact-id [MAX-CONTACT-ID]] [-l|–limit [LIMIT]] [-b|–batch [BATCH]] [-f|–force] [–bypass-locking] [-t|–timeout TIMEOUT] [-x|–lock_mode LOCK_MODE] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–]

Kindly help me out

Thanks

Only use these, and nothing else