Cronjob for email series

Hi Dirk . I wonder if you can help me.

I asked the question , about Cronjob on Mautic with Hetzner .

I work for a company , that does nurturing of prospected leads and clients. There is a Campaign build , per client , that receives a email send from the designated clients dashboard. Our Email provider , is Hetzner .

We need to setup , a drip campaign , for emails to be send twice every week .

Hetzner said the cron must be specified as follows -

/usr/bin/php-wrapper /usr/www/users/snappsdvue/ma.snappsales.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

And then Hetzner also said

Please consult the party who instructed you in this regard, for further assistance on gaining the desired output. Further more, you may request them to login to the konsoleH control panel to edit the cron accordingly

Can you help me ?

Hi Dirk . I wonder if you can help me.
I asked the question , about Cronjob on Mautic with Hetzner .
I work for a company , that does nurturing of prospected leads and clients. There is a Campaign build , per client , that receives a email send from the designated clients dashboard. Our Email provider , is Hetzner .
We need to setup , a drip campaign , for emails to be send twice every week .
Hetzner said the cron must be specified as follows -
/usr/bin/php-wrapper /usr/www/users/snappsdvue/ma.snappsales.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
And then Hetzner also said
Please consult the party who instructed you in this regard, for further assistance on gaining the desired output. Further more, you may request them to login to the konsoleH control panel to edit the cron accordingly

Can you help me ?

Hi Elizma,
not sure what Hetzner product you use. If there is a Plesk Administration interface, you might setup your “planned tasks” through this user interface. I found this very useful: https://www.mautic.org/docs/setup/cron_jobs.html