Cronjobs problem 'Cronfig'

Can somebody help me… please!!!. I’m trying to get the cron jobs work but unfortunality after 3 days i’m totally lost!

I tried to start the cron jobs with my hosting provider and this just didn’t work at all. I’m now trying to work with Cronfig and receive this message on every task:

HTTP status is not 2xx. That means not successful.

Job output

404 Not Found

Not Found

The requested URL /cronfig/mautic:campaigns:trigger was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I just don't now how to fix this.

Thanks in advance!

Gr, Frans

Can somebody help me… please!!!. I’m trying to get the cron jobs work but unfortunality after 3 days i’m totally lost!
I tried to start the cron jobs with my hosting provider and this just didn’t work at all. I’m now trying to work with Cronfig and receive this message on every task:

HTTP status is not 2xx. That means not successful.
Job output

404 Not Found

Not Found

The requested URL /cronfig/mautic:campaigns:trigger was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I just don’t now how to fix this.

Thanks in advance!

Gr, Frans

Please post your cronjob setup here, screenshort and/or paste.

But it looks like you are calling urls, not running commands. Show me what you have and we can try and correct it for you

Thanks!

These are my cronjob settings right now. Setup with my hosting account. Cronfig. is disabled

php /web/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild >/dev/null 2>&1
php /web/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1
php /web/app/console mautic:segments:update >/dev/null 2>&1

My log file:
/mnt/web123/a2/64/57714964/htdocs/web/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 465 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /web/cronjob.nl?Password at /mnt/web123/a2/64/57714964/htdocs/web/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:465)"} []
[2016-10-29 20:09:25] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /mnt/web123/a2/64/57714964/htdocs/web/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []
[2016-10-29 20:24:11] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /web/mautic” at /mnt/web123/a2/64/57714964/htdocs/web/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 465 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /web/mautic at /mnt/web123/a2/64/57714964/htdocs/web/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:465)"} []
[2016-10-29 20:33:04] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /mnt/web123/a2/64/57714964/htdocs/web/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []
[2016-10-29 20:34:04] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /mnt/web123/a2/64/57714964/htdocs/web/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []
[2016-10-29 20:47:05] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /mnt/web123/a2/64/57714964/htdocs/web/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []

Thanks in advance!

Gr,
Frans

On my webhost >/dev/null 2>&1 disables notification emails for cron - if you remove that you should get more information about the problem.

I removed the >/dev/null 2>&1 notification in the cronjobs.

But there is no information in my emails. I only receive a confirmation about the cronjob. I don’t no what i receive when everything works properly.
How can i check this?

Gr,
Frans

What is the output of

php /web/app/console mautic:segments:update

If you run it from the command line. Do you have ssh access?

I have ssh access but i don’t know how to run it…

This info is from my email

X-Powered-By: PHP/7.0.11
Content-type: text/html

No input file specified.

How can i access ssh?

Have a look here for ideas on how to troubleshoot the problem:
https://blog.martinfjordvald.com/2011/01/no-input-file-specified-with-php-and-nginx/

Big ones to check are that you’ve written the correct path to mautic in the cron job, and that your server is running the correct php version.

Using SSH varies depending on your operating system. Google ‘SSH for {operating system}’.