Custom Field Columns in "Contacts" default view

I’ve been searching through the conversations here and the documentation and I couldn’t find a question about this.

Is there any way to customize which fields are shown in the default “Contacts” view? By default it shows “Name”, “Email”, “Location”, “Stage”, “Points”, “Last Active”, and “ID”. I’d like to be ale to customize this and show some custom fields instead.

I’ve been searching through the conversations here and the documentation and I couldn’t find a question about this.

Is there any way to customize which fields are shown in the default “Contacts” view? By default it shows “Name”, “Email”, “Location”, “Stage”, “Points”, “Last Active”, and “ID”. I’d like to be ale to customize this and show some custom fields instead.

Would like to know, as well.

Same here! Custom column selection for Company and Contact view. Sortable if possible.

Is there any one can help?

Simply go to Configuration > Contact Settings and change the “Columns” in the “Contact List Settings”

one thing to keep in mind, the solution given by @da644 works fine.
But this feature was only added in version 3.2 and won’t be available in versions before that.

1 Like

The default display when you click the contacts menu is changed like this:

Go to custom fields in setting menu and change the “group” if you want to change the information shown when you click a contact.

1 Like