Custom URL for Landing Pages

I have a website made with Wordpress who’s url is (ie www.mysite.com) while Mautic is installed in a subfolder (ie www.mysite.com/subfolder). I installed Mautic as a Wordpress plugin and use the Base URL (www.mysite.com) as the info provided. In the settings>config tab in Mautic I change the site URL to (www.mysite.com). This seems not to upgrade the path to my landing pages created. (They still are created as www.mysite.com/subfolder/landingpage) I am wondering if there is a way to customize the URL path of the landing pages. If not I am curious to the main purpose and compatibility to a CMS such as Wordpress. While converting the site to standard HTML/CSS/JS is not an issue–it would defeat the purpose if landing pages url can not be customized. Overall I would love to create templates for the platform and this feature would determine if I will spend the time doing so.

Thank you in Advance,

Aleia

I have a website made with Wordpress who’s url is (ie www.mysite.com) while Mautic is installed in a subfolder (ie www.mysite.com/subfolder). I installed Mautic as a Wordpress plugin and use the Base URL (www.mysite.com) as the info provided. In the settings>config tab in Mautic I change the site URL to (www.mysite.com). This seems not to upgrade the path to my landing pages created. (They still are created as www.mysite.com/subfolder/landingpage) I am wondering if there is a way to customize the URL path of the landing pages. If not I am curious to the main purpose and compatibility to a CMS such as Wordpress. While converting the site to standard HTML/CSS/JS is not an issue–it would defeat the purpose if landing pages url can not be customized. Overall I would love to create templates for the platform and this feature would determine if I will spend the time doing so.

Thank you in Advance,

Aleia

Hello,

I think there was some misunderstanding. Mautic base URL is where Mautic is physically installed. In your example it is www.mysite.com/subfolder. This URL should be also in the Mautic configuration. Mautic knows what its URL is when triggered from the web, but it doesn’t know that when triggered from a command line. For example in send email command. That’s why the configuration exist.

In example you described Mautic will not use www.mysite.com because it isn’t physically there. Wordpress is there. It would be the same if you’d install WP in www.mysite.com/subfolder and Mautic in www.mysite.com. In this case, WP would run only in the subfolder, but Mautic would have the nice domain.

There are few things you can do to improve Mautic URL, but that’s not something you can do from Mautic configuration. You can install Mautic to a different domain instead of a subfolder. Or you can install it to a subdomain. For example mautic.mysite.com. Or you can make the subfolder name as minimal as it can be. For example www.mysite.com/m.