Dashboard "Bug" when changing display

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4
My PHP version is: 7.4.3
My Database type and version is: 8.0.28-0ubuntu0.20.04.3

Your problem
My problem is: I’ve tried to change from the default Dashboard reports to another pre-existing template. Now my Dashboard shows the “We’ve found a bug” error message and I can’t turn it back.

Any ideas?

Does anything shows in the log? Any error?

Does this mean anything?

[2022-03-11 16:37:03] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: "Call to a member function createQueryBuilder() on null" at /xxxxxx/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Stats/Helper/FilterTrait.php line 31 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to a member function createQueryBuilder() on null at /xxxxxx/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Stats/Helper/FilterTrait.php:31)"} []

You mentioned dashboard above but the error comes from email bundle. I am not so sure I can visualize a problem as well as I thought at first. Could you please provide some screenshots from the GUI (are we talking about widgets or reports - or maybe even something else).

At first glance nothing obvious comes to mind, so it might be a bug.

Thanks.

Not a lot to say on that one if honest. It’s literally just the 500 Internal Server Error message.

What is the url? Steps to reproduce the issue? Thanks.

apologies for the delay.

It’s literally https://mautic.XXXX.com/s/dashboard

Hello @toby,

Dou yo follow this steps : Troubleshooting | Mautic
In particular this command ?

php bin/console cache:clear

Pierre