Datepicker not working?

Hello all,

Just started dipping my big toe into Mautic. Very impressed thus far. However, I’ve created a form with a date field. Later on, I’ll need to add some blackout dates to it, but my issue now is just getting the date picker to show.

I think I’m missing something major here. I’ve added both a date and date/time field. Placed the form on a landing page. And both fields just act like text-input fields. No date picker shows or anything.

I assumed it would by default, is that not the case? What do I have to do for date picker functionality to work?

Thanks in advance, hope to work my way into becoming a contributing member to mautic!

Huck.

Hello all,
Just started dipping my big toe into Mautic. Very impressed thus far. However, I’ve created a form with a date field. Later on, I’ll need to add some blackout dates to it, but my issue now is just getting the date picker to show.
I think I’m missing something major here. I’ve added both a date and date/time field. Placed the form on a landing page. And both fields just act like text-input fields. No date picker shows or anything.
I assumed it would by default, is that not the case? What do I have to do for date picker functionality to work?
Thanks in advance, hope to work my way into becoming a contributing member to mautic!
Huck.

What solution you did? I have same issue.